Select Your College/University:
SWFC Jobs Search Results
Found 455 listings, displaying 1-20
Sales Representative – T-Mobile
MarketSource is partnered with T-Mobile and is in search of a Sales Representative. This part-time position will have you sharing your passion for technology and customer service in the fun and fast-paced environment of major retail stores. Backed by MarketSource and T-Mobile, you will have the support you need to provide an exceptional experience to every customer with whom you engage.
As a Sales Representative on the MarketSource T-Mobile National Retail Program, you will sharpen your professional sales techniques and expand your knowledge about the technology T-Mobile offers as you build the relationships that are a vital component of your success as well as that of MarketSource, T-Mobile, your team and the National Retail Program.
- Maximize sales in national retail accounts
- Position T-Mobile’s value and creating product and brand awareness
- Communicate effectively T-Mobile plans, features, products and services to a variety of customers
- Increase visibility of T-Mobile’s products and services
- Create first-rate customer experiences
- Meet or exceed sales goals
- Maintain a sound knowledge of specific wireless products and services
- Build productive relationships with in-store personnel
- Restock merchandise as needed working with in-store personnel
- Represent MarketSource and T-Mobile in a professional manner at all times
- Support select retail outlets in assigned geographical territory
- Attend requested training sessions and conference calls
Training and Coaching:
- Providing Client product and service, including but not limited to
- Providing customer service consultation at national retail locations
- Providing positive reinforcement and adult learning techniques to promote learning and skill improvement
- Engaging in side-by-side selling
- Maintaining sound knowledge of specific wireless products and services
- Attending requested training sessions and conference calls
- Reviewing new product and service offerings from Client
- Establishing and managing critical relationships with national retail stores
- Developing and managing positive business relationships with national retail store management and employees at assigned partner locations
- 1-2 years or retail wireless sales preferred
- Must have Android device with T-Mobile service. If you are not currently a T-Mobile customer you will have the ability to enroll at a significantly discounted rate.
- 1-2 years of customer-service oriented, marketing, event promotion, or outside sales experience considered
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Posses the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task
- Aptitude for sensing and responding to a wide range of shopping types
- Ability to listen carefully and actively
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Reliable high-speed internet access required for online training and daily reporting
- Must have reliable transportation and the ability to visit multiple stores in one day
- Understand and demonstrate integrity, respect and the ability to develop positive relationships with management, customers and peers
- Flexible for scheduling
This position requires access to various government military bases that may require additional background screening, including but not limited to presenting: (1) a social security card or social security number: (2) proof of a valid state issued drivers license; and/or (3) proof of valid car insurance and car registration. Individuals unable to provide the required access documentation for an assigned military base may be ineligible for the position.
Physical Job Requirements:
- Bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling and moving items
- Requires the ability to move around the store and maneuver merchandise when necessary
- Walking and Standing
- Requires moving around the store to assist Customers
- Identifying and reading reports
- Requires recognizing, identifying and using products and necessary reports
MarketSource offers competitive compensation, excellent growth opportunity and comprehensive benefits for full time employees, including medical, dental and vision. EOE
To Apply, Contact:
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Getting It Done At Labor Ready
Everyone likes to feel pride in their work. At Labor Ready, we make that happen. We have opportunities right now for hardworking people looking for a reliable paycheck. You can find flexible assignments in construction, manufacturing, retail, warehousing, events, hospitality, waste, restoration and auto services.
Labor Ready is currently hiring several Production Leads in Fort Myers FL. Outstanding opportunity – temp to hire position!
If you’re dependable and looking for work, contact Labor Ready today.
Job Description: Individuals will be responsible for production goals and quality control of merchandise.
Pay Rate: $15.00/hour!
Shift/Hours: Mon – Sat
- Ability to develop subordinates
- Manage inventory
- Ability to use a tape measure
- 2 years of management and crew experience
- Must be flexible
- Experience preferred
- Reliable transportation to get to/from job site
- Committed to safety at all times
- Excellent attendance
How To Apply
Submit resumes on line for consideration or stop by our office at: 4555 Palm Beach Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33905, from Mon – Thur, starting at 9:00am. Please bring proper identification.
Find a branch near you:
Labor Ready is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates must be willing to submit to a formal criminal background check and drug screen prior to placement, if required.
Centerline Professional Truck Drivers
CLP General and Skilled Construction
Labor Ready General Labor
PlaneTechs Aviation Manufacturing and Maintenance
Spartan Manufacturing and Logistics
TransTechs Skilled Diesel Mechanics
TrueBlue Construction, Manufacturing, Transportation, Services, Logistics
Ask us how YOU can sign up to receive WorkAlert texts for jobs you may be interested in.more
Provides a comprehensive event marketing strategy for its clients We excel at creating excitement and buzz for partner brands.
Summary of Position
Generate excitement, brand awareness and increase product sales through event sampling and promotions; prepare and market vendor products; continuously engage and communicate with customers regarding product, positively represent the company within the store.
Roles and Responsibilities
Share information about the products and encourage sales. Hand out samples of product. Be friendly and knowledgeable, and represent our client professionally. Complete online post event recaps within 24hrs of event.
Skills and Qualifications
Ability to follow written and verbal instructions. Must have access to high speed internet. Must be able to stand the duration of a six hour shift and perform routine tasks with minimal supervision. Requires bending, walking, stooping, reaching, kneeling, twisting, grasping, pushing and pulling. Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends. Excellent communication skills and superb customer service skills. Neat appearance and good grooming. Adhere to dress code. Required to possess a Serve Safe Certification and/or County/State required Food Handlers Card. Required to pass Criminal Background Check.
- Reservation and sales experienced preferred in a hotel or resort setting.
- Typing and computer knowledge are a must.
- Customer relations and telephone skills required.
- Outgoing, upbeat and flexible personality.
- Must be flexible in regards to schedule and work space.
- Interaction with the Front Desk.
- Build a connection with the guest and represent all Boykin properties in a professional manner.
- Listening to the needs of the guest to find the best season and room type for each particular guest.
- Out bound calling to guests that have expressed an interest to stay at a Boykin property.
- Process cancellations and refunds according to company policy.
- Oral and written communication skills in English, with a clear speaking voice.
CONTINUE JOBS SEARCH
GET NEW LISTINGS DELIVERED DAILY
SWFC Jobs NEWS ARTICLES
- Surviving the Modern Student's Dilemma: 5 Tips for Working in College
- What College Students Look For In Internships
- Joblessness Blues: How The Internet Scams Students
- "Jobs" movie review
- Men's Guide on How to Dress for a Job Interview
- From ROHO to MOHO: Christmas shopping on a budget
- How Waiters Should Serve Drinks
BROWSE OTHER COLLEGES
- By CollegeUniversity of Central FloridaFlorida Atlantic UniversityFlorida International UniversityFlorida State UniversityUniversity of FloridaUniversity of MiamiUniversity of South FloridaUniversity of North FloridaSaint Leo UniversityValencia Community CollegeBarry UniversityFlorida Community CollegeEdison State CollegeMiami Dade CollegeUniversity of West FloridaEmbry-Riddle Aeronautical UniversityClearwater Christian CollegeFlorida Institute of TechnologyAi Miami International University of Art and DesignAmerican Intercontinental UniversityBethune-Cookman UniversityCarlos Albizu UniversityChipola CollegeDaytona State CollegeEckerd CollegeFlagler CollegeFlorida Agricultural and Mechanical UniversityFlorida Coastal School of LawFlorida Gulf Coast UniversityFlorida Hospital College of Health SciencesFlorida Memorial UniversityEverest UniversityFlorida Southern CollegeFull Sail UniversityInternational Academy of Design and TechnologyInternational Academy of Design and TechnologyHodges UniversityJacksonville UniversityKeiser UniversityLincoln College of TechnologyLynn UniversityNova Southeastern UniversityNorthwest Florida State CollegePalm Beach Atlantic UniversityRingling College of Art and DesignRollins CollegeSt. Thomas UniversitySoutheastern UniversitySouthwest Florida CollegeSt. Petersburg CollegeStetson UniversityThe Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale IncThe University of TampaWarner UniversityDaytona State CollegeHillsborough Community CollegeBroward CollegeSanta Fe CollegeTallahassee Community CollegeSt. Johns River Community CollegeBrevard Community CollegeManatee Community CollegeSeminole State College of FloridaKaplan UniversityPalm Beach State College
- By State
- By City
Jobs on Uloop provides SWFC students with Full-time Jobs, Part-time Jobs around SWFC, and Internships in both Fort Myers and across the country. Jobs on Uloop are listed by employers who are looking to hire college students at SWFC. The full-time jobs and internships may be national, regional, or local, and the part-time jobs are typically on or near the Southwest Florida College campus. As you prepare your resume for a summer internship or as you begin applying for full-time jobs, Uloop is a source of job opportunities that are available for students at SWFC.
College Student Jobs are also available at these other schools
FL Student Jobs
- Florida State University Jobs»
- University of Florida Jobs»
- Florida Atlantic University Jobs»
- University of Miami Jobs»
- University of Central Florida Jobs»
- Palm Beach Atlantic University Jobs»
- University of South Florida Jobs»
- University of North Florida Jobs»
- Rollins College Jobs»
- Tallahassee Community College Jobs»
- Valencia Community College Jobs»
- Florida International University Jobs»
- Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University Jobs»
- Nova Southeastern University Jobs»
- Edison State College Jobs
College Student Jobs
- UC Davis Jobs»
- UC San Diego Jobs»
- University of Washington Jobs»
- UC Santa Barbara Jobs»
- UC Santa Cruz Jobs»
- Rutgers University Jobs»
- Cal Poly Jobs»
- UC Berkeley Jobs»
- UC Irvine Jobs»
- San Francisco State University Jobs»
- UCLA Jobs»
- Oregon State University Jobs»
- New York University Jobs»
- University of Virginia Jobs»
- Ohio State Jobs